The United Kingdom's Charity Commission will investigate an organisation set up by Prince Harry, just one week after he and other trustees resigned due to a dispute with its chairwoman.
Sources close to the former trustees of the charity have told Sky News of their huge concerns about the thousands of pounds spent on consultancy work.
After the Duke of Sussex resigned from his role at the HIV and AIDS charity working in Africa on Wednesday, its chairwoman has now accused Harry of "harassment and bullying.”
The Duke of Sussex said he is relieved that a regulator has opened a case into a charity he founded, hitting out at “blatant lies” amid a boardroom battle within the organisation. Harry said the past week’s events,
The Charity Commission has confirmed it has opened a case after concerns were rasied about Sentebale, the charity founded by Prince Harry, which he dramatically quit amid a bitter boardroom row
1d
PureWow on MSNSentebale means everything to the DukeSince Prince Harry’s resignation from Sentebale last week, there’s been quite a bit of confusion over how and why the royal’s departure took place. Today, with the announcement that the Charity Commission had begun their investigation,
Explore more
Meghan Markle appeared to have an awkward exchange with Sentebale chair Dr. Sophie Chandauka at a 2024 polo match, which she says contributed to tensions with Prince Harry
Prince Harry helped launch Sentebale two years after he took a gap year in Lesotho in 2004 and nine years after the death of his mother, Princess Diana, in a 1997 car accident in Paris. Sentebale means “forget-me-not” in Sesotho, the official language of Lesotho; forget-me-nots were Diana’s favorite flower.